Tap thumbnail to view larger:
Brendon Burchard is one of the most successful and influential icons in the worlds of personal development, entrepreneurship and online marketing. Multiple NY Times best-selling books, the top podcast for self-empowerment, 250 million YouTube views — he keeps raising the bar in the service to others. In this interview, Kristen Noel explores the man behind the message and discover the importance of leading with heart, intention-setting, honoring struggle, and secrets of highly successful people.
Watch the Brendon Burchard interview trailer:
- Damien Echols on surviving nearly 20 years on death row for a crime he did not commit
- The power of storytelling to heal inner wounds
- Raising a family on the road
- Secrets, Lies & Vatican Ties
- A surprising joy in a war-torn country
- Living in concert with our ecology and humanity
- Yoga, meditation, recipes and more!