Regena Thomashauer, aka Mama Gena, is the NY Times bestselling author of Pussy: A Reclamation, and founder of the School of Womanly Arts. She passionately inspires women of all walks of life to claim their true power, to celebrate pleasure, to tap into their divine femininity and rise to their full potential.
View the interview trailer:
- Channeling bullying into a life of kindness
- The emotional journey of abortion
- Humor as a means to healing
- Celebrating the multipotentialite
- Survival tips for empaths and sensitive people
- Carlos Leon’s fit-for-life workout
- A recipe for gut health and much more!