A delicious guacamole fortified by probiotic kefir
Kefir is a secret ingredient in this guacamole. Not only does it make it taste creamy and delicious but it also keeps the guacamole greener longer. In addition, the probiotics and enzymes in kefir will keep you looking younger and living longer. It’s my secret beauty weapon and key to longevity – just as it is for the many centenarians who live in the Caucasus Mountains, having drunk kefir at every meal.
- 3 avocados, halved and pitted, peeled and cubed
- 2 heaping spoonfuls of Kefir cheese
- Juice of half a lime
- 1/2 small red onion, finely diced
- 2 to 4 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Celtic Sea Salt, to taste
- Place the avocados in a medium bowl, and then smash and stir them with a fork, breaking them up into a chunky mass.
- Add the kefir cheese, lime juice, and red onion. Stir to combine.
- Top with cilantro and salt.
Makes 4 servings