This tart, sweet, crunchy, and juicy salad is such a nice departure from typical salad ingredients…
The combo bursts with flavor and has an amazing ability to zap sugar cravings.
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and segmented
- 1⁄4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup toasted pine nuts or walnuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons grapefruit juice
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Place all the salad ingredients in a bowl and toss to combine.
- To make the vinaigrette, whisk all the ingredients together. Pour over the salad and serve.
You may also enjoy reading What’s Cooking? A Q&A with Vani Hari, by Kristen Noel