In this guided journal, master life coach Nancy Levin shows you how to tap into your desire and find the power you need to create lasting change.
There’s an art to making change–and it’s nowhere near as hard as you think.
Change begins with your commitment to your own evolution. As author and life coach Nancy Levin shares, when you practice the eight dimensions of reinvention, you can embody the art of change by consciously curating what you want to bring into your life and what you choose to release.
Nancy will be with you every step of the way, coaching you through this guided journal as you move in the direction of your reinvention: a return to the essence of who you are instead of endless versions of who you think you need to be. By dissolving the obstacles in your way, you can tap into your desire and discover the power available to you for creating lasting change.
Each week, you’ll explore one of the eight dimensions of reinvention through bite-size, actionable daily prompts designed to take you into the heart of who you are.
· Week 1: Vision: Your vision is the touchstone that determines the choices you make and the actions you take.
· Week 2: Calibration: Having a powerful vision for change requires the ability to continuously assess your journey and course-correct when you need to.
· Week 3: Beliefs: What ultimately holds you back is what you believe about yourself–which is why it’s a good idea to dig deep and uncover any hidden beliefs.
· Week 4: Self-Worth: If you believe you’re not enough, you’ll also believe there isn’t enough or you’ll never have enough. This gets shattered when you recognize that your worth is inherent.
· Week 5: Boundaries: By firmly setting and holding your boundaries, you’ll move out of blame and victimhood, and into responsibility and empowerment as you build a stronger relationship with yourself.
· Week 6: Choice: Every choice you make either serves or sabotages you. Your present-moment choices predict your future–so if you don’t make conscious choices to support your vision, your future will end up looking a lot like your past or present.
· Week 7: Self-Confidence: When you shift from the need for external validation and approval, you discover a limitless source of self-confidence. And when you chip away at the personas and roles you’ve been taught to take on, you reclaim the incredible person who’s buried beneath.
· Week 8: Visibility: Visibility is all about allowing yourself to be seen in the truth of who you are. Once you own and honor visibility, you claim the courage to make the changes that will lead toward greater happiness, fulfillment, and purpose–and change becomes a natural part of your journey.
Whether you’re determined to shift a small habit or move massive mountains, The Art of Change will meet you where you are and take you where you want to go. This journal is for truth seekers and brave, curious souls who are ready to make a shift in a short period of time–and to become skilled practitioners in the art of change.