5 simple practices to spring forward into your Best Self
Are you feeling in sync with what’s happening outside?
What if you could feel your inner flower blossoming, your blades of grass turning green again, your tree leaves growing, your bird singing (you get the idea!)?
What if that was all possible in this moment?
How can you allow this transformation?
It is possible for each of us.
There are many paths to unfolding this magnificent us.
Here are five practices to help you find your glorious inner spring:
- Start your day with movement to increase circulation and awaken your liver, the main organ responsible for distributing and maintaining energy throughout the body.
- Increase your circulation by skin-brushing, which also promotes detoxification and removes of dead skin cells.
- Drink a large cup of hot water with lemon, ginger, and cardamom pods or seeds — great for circulation, digestion, cardiovascular health, liver health, and elevated mood.
- Color your plate each meal with a variety of vegetables. Vegetables contain an abundance of phytonutrients that nourish and protect our organs, giving us vitality and longevity. The more colors, the better!
- Hold gratitude close to your heart. Gratitude reminds us that life is precious and we are precious. Keeping that in mind and be the gardener of you. Plant healthy habits, nurture them, and watch them grow to become hearty, healthy ways of living that support your magnificent being!
>Learn more at BodyAndSoulNutrition.com