I’ve got it all — a great job, relationship, and lifestyle — so why do I feel so dissatisfied and disconnected?
Why am I not happier in my intimate relationships?
How do I become more powerful — without becoming that jerk everyone dislikes?
In this book, readers will explore:
- How your past may be dominating your present
- Shame in its healthy and unhealthy forms, and how to make wise use of it
- How vulnerability can be a source of strength
- Emotional literacy — an essential skill for relational well-being
- Releasing sex from the obligation to make you feel better
- How to disempower your inner critic
- Bringing your shadow (whatever you’ve disowned in yourself) out of the dark
- Embodying your natural heroism and persisting regardless of fear
- What women need from men
- Understanding and outgrowing pornography
- Entering the heartland of true masculine power